Installation of gas hobs, gas stoves, gas geysers, gas fire places, gas grillers, braais, gas lights, gas ovens gas flat tops for homes, restaurants, takeaways & food trailers / food trucks.
Of certain brands of wood burning fire places to gas fireplaces.
Adding of a gas geyser to existing electrical geyser or stand alone units.
Issue Gas certificate of compliance (COC)
For Homes, business, restaurants, takeaways, food trailers / food trucks
· Inspecting installations and upgrading to comply with legal requirements.
Consultation on placement of cylinders, size and quantity.
Consultation on laying of gas piping during building.
Assistance with fire department plans for domestic & commercial properties.
For most brands of gas geysers & fireplaces.
We supply gas geysers & gas cages.
On request we can supply gas stoves, hobs, braais, and gas bottles.
Some frequently asked questions answered.
Why do we have to have a registered installer?
- It is part of the national health and safety act. Therefore a legal requirement.
- Only person who can issue a certificates of compliance.
- Your own safety, would you get a plumber to do you electrical work?
Why do we need a certificate of compliance?
- For you insurance, in case of a fire and the cause is a unregistered installation you insurance would be void.
- Needed when selling you house
Where can we put the cylinders, some simple rules:
- 1 meter from the door, 1 meter from a window
- 2 meters from a open drain, 5 meters from and electrical source
- 2 meters from a air-condition inlet
This is a basic guide only, a registered installer will help with cylinder placement.